15 May 2009

Hi I'm Bob.

Hi, I'm Bob. Would you knock me out, please? Just hit me in the face.

So needless to say I am pretty anxious right about now. I leave to get on a plane in about 40 minutes. It is not so much about the plane as it is about the destination...which is the main cause of my anxiety.
Currently I am relating to Bob. (If you haven't seen what about bob? then you will be totally lost. I have it if you would like to borrow it)

baby steps are my new favorite thing. baby steps into the car, baby steps onto the plane, baby steps off the plane into MOSCOW. yikes.

I really hope I don't scare too many people by rubbing my temples and saying "I feel fine, I feel great, I feel wonderful."

I also think Bob had it right when he just asked to be knocked out...being unconscious is a lot less stressful. Although i don't know if I want to be hit in the face...sleeping pills..maybe.

3 comments:

  1. Good philosophy. I'm glad Bob was able to help you out. I hope you had a pleasant flight with no crazy happenings. I am looking forward to following your Moscow adventures on here! Udachi tebe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!!!! What About Bob is our family's favorite movie!!! I think you knew that though. I'm so going to visit Lake Winipesockee (no idea how to spell that...don't really care either) one of these days and tie myself to a boat and yell "I'm sailing! I sail!"

    Loved reading this Holly...we miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't sleep one bit on the ridiculously long flight to Korea- I was too anxious.

    ReplyDelete