21 May 2009

SORRY.

I didn't get to post at my normal time. I'm sorry

Yesterday went really well. Except for my classes. I struggle a lot and it is really hard for me to read out loud. And it will continually be a problem, but as my teacher says "it is from God" so maybe he won't hate me as much. ha.

Then we went to a super markety thing..in a mall. It was fun and Ashley, Linsey and I got things for lunches. I got bread and cheese. ha.

Then we went to a park near my house but were too tired to explore too much, plus a storm was coming in so we went to my house to hang out.

After tehy left, i helped cook dinner. Well I cut tomatoes and cucumbers. And i also talked with Nina, my host lady a lot. She said I don't look foreign, not Russian but Slavic but I showed her pictures of Meaghan and Melissa to prove that that was definitely not true. It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment